General Service Especially in a foreign country like Thailand where your business is subjected to different, unknown legal requirements, administrative work can be time-consuming and cost-intensive. TRINA offers a wide range of administrative support from general office service to accounting and salary processing service conforming to Thailand’s legal requirements and at very competitive conditions. TRINA keeps stock of your company profiles, catalogs and brochures, distributes them to potential customers and keeps you informed of major events in the market. We also act as communication center, centralizing your existing customer’s phone calls, faxes and mail and forwarding them to your HQ abroad. Accounting TRINA offers financial reporting and cost control.
Monthly statements according your needs, in German, English, French or Japanese, will be provided to guarantee you an up-to-date overview and control over investments and cash flow. TRINA can be engaged to supervise the purchase agreements for equipment and investment goods as well as delivery contracts with suppliers of raw material and essentials. TRINA‘s accounting service includes:
- Journalizing and booking of all accounting transactions
- Supervision of cash flow
- Invoicing to clients
- supervision of suppliers’ payments, including the issue of cheques and computation of withholding taxes
- Assistance in preparing budget
- Computation of monthly director fees, respective salaries, contractual bonus, withholding income taxes and social insurance, unemployment and accident insurance
- Produce financial statements and general ledgers in Thai language according to standard accounting rules accepted by Thai tax authorities
- Adjustment of Thai financial statements into parent company group reporting format
- Fiscal year-end auditing in cooperation with an external auditor
- Preparation and filling of corporate tax returns
Salary Processing TRINA offers confidential salary processing services for executives. As the compensation for top management should be kept confidential, it is highly advisable to do the monthly processing out house to prevent any leaking of confidential information to other employees or to the public. TRINA provides this service, including the obligatory monthly withholding tax report to the revenue department, as well as to the social security fund office. Translation All important documents will be continuously translated by TRINA into the language you prefer (English, German, French) before you sign them, to prevent misunderstandings and wrong interpretations from the very beginning.